Material Donation Request

jnos

I've got a decent amount of hardware lying around from before I switched to hidden deck fasteners. I'll bring it by the shop one of these days.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Still need:

We are in the bridge building season.

2 new ones went up this week.

I just got park approval for another one and I am almost out of wood and gift cards.

This is my plea for material and /or Home Depot gift cards.

Materials I need are :

Pressures treated lumber:

2 x6 or wider in any length longer than 36"

Thanks for contributing to this effort.

J

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Got some stuff for ya...wood, screws, might have some brackets...

got a couple 3'x5'x5" pieces of concrete at my house....would make a nice bridge. need a fork lift to move them tho....

Patrick

Staff member
Anyone with material donations north of 6mr, i will pick up.
just PM me, and let me know where and when....

jdog

Shop Keep
It is that time of year again.

Anyone that can lend a hand on weekday AM's would be welcomed.

A few at the bridges need work/ updating and there are may berms to dig.

These types of projects are a hassle on the weekend now that the trail traffic is so intense

JerseyJay

It is that time of year again.

Anyone that can lend a hand on weekday AM's would be welcomed.

A few at the bridges need work/ updating and there are may berms to dig.

These types of projects are a hassle on the weekend now that the trail traffic is so intense

I'm off on Wednesdays and I'd be happy to help out if you need it. Feel free to send me a message and let me know if you need help on a Wednesday.

njmark

Professional Cyclist
I'm around till 3 all week except Wednesday, I'm ready to pitch in, just give me a time and place.

RobW

I have about 30, 3ft 1x6 planks my job is just going to toss, where and when can I drop off if you need these?

Patrick

Staff member
Rob,

if you need a hand, let me know and i'll bring my truck (assuming i can get the damn hub out of the steering knuckle) - anyone have a porta-power?

think there is a place for them almost immediately!

Pat

RobW

Rob,

if you need a hand, let me know and i'll bring my truck (assuming i can get the damn hub out of the steering knuckle) - anyone have a porta-power?

think there is a place for them almost immediately!

Pat

I can get them in my car, I am free Wednesday and planned on being down the road from canal lot. Portal power? Hub removal tool? Nope neither of the two. But I do want to make use of these, they are in good shape and I'm willing to help as long as my dog can come out with me

KStwenty1

I have 5 6x6 pressure treated lumber(repurposed) and 4 or 5 4x4 also pressure treated pieces in various lengths between 7-10 feet which i can bring to 6MR this week sometime. That's the good news, the bad news is I am working all weekend and won't be able to help with the build. Please let me know where I can drop these off sometime during this week.

jdog

Shop Keep
I'm just about healthy enough to start building more bridges.

On the hunt for more PT 2x6's

Galvanized decking screws

Decking hardware

PM me for a dropoff.

j

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions