Material Donation Request

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
So you might have noticed a pattern of new wooden creations at 6mr.

Many riders have commented that they want to contribute. There are more in the works. (You like dry feet right??:D)

Here are some items that would be super useful:

-Square Drive Decking Screws - 2-1/2"

-Pressure Treated 2x4's in 10 foot lengths (MUST be PT for durability)

-Pressure Treated 4x4 Posts in 4'+ lengths (MUST be PT for durability)

-Construction Adhesive in Quart tubes

-Home Depot Gift Cards

-Galvanized lag bolts/nuts & Misc. decking hardware

Please contact me if you would like to drop off contributions

If this is not practical, please make a contribution to Jorba w/ 6mr in the comments.

http://jorba.org/node/49

Mrs.G

I love you Jason!!! Will have something for you when I see you next...hopefully this week!

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
4x4's

I have 5 or so, 8' long 4x4 posts. they are used but look fine. I can't fit them in my car as is but if you could use them cut to 4' I can bring them the next time I come up to 6 mile.

jdog

Shop Keep
A huge THANK YOU goes out to the folks who dropped off HD gift cards this week.

It took me off guard in fact.

Thanks

J_

jdog

Shop Keep
back at it!

BumP!

More bridges are in the works!

Now is the time to contribute. Help if you can.

Thanks

J-

kidzach

Jdog, I have a friend with Bergen Essex Contractors here in Nutley who does decking removal from time to time.I will let him know I'll take any pressure treated material off his hands.The only problem would be the material could not sit around for more than a day usually.It usually goes right in the dumpster and out of the way of new construction.I can try and fit what I can in my Murano, if and when the time arises.I'll keep you updated if I hear fom him.

jdog

Shop Keep
I am on a mission to make the park more fun to ride in the winter months by bridging all the mud holes.

None of the funding goes to waste.

Dave H

Jay, I'll be up there this week, maybe even tomorrow evening, to get my son sized up for a new bike, make a donation to the cause, and put in for some volunteering. The work you guys did looks great. I cant wait to get out there!

CrankDat

Donation

I got pressure treated 4x4s and composite deck screws. They dont fit in my car. Wanna arrange a pick up?

CrankDat

u got it

They're yours. They are here till you need them. Just so you know. I have 3 4x4s 2 @ 8' and 1 @6' I also have a large box of square drive composite deck screws. These are leftovers from the fence I put up.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions