Low profile bottle setup?

We shall be forming the grand and secret Order of the Ass Pack. Matty shall be our chosen leader, aka the Greatest Ass Packer of them all. our sub-forum will be filled with wonderful threads such as “how much CAN you pack in your ass?”
Such glorious days to come...
How many beers did you drink after Snowbowl... 😂

We shall be forming the grand and secret Order of the Ass Pack. Matty shall be our chosen leader, aka the Greatest Ass Packer of them all. our sub-forum will be filled with wonderful threads such as “how much CAN you pack in your ass?”
Such glorious days to come...
Disappointed, I had already planned for a new bike (with ample room for bottle cages) to be purchased with the additional income generated by my flat bottle design. You crushed my dreams, much like I crushed the bottle. Not cool.

I do have a hip pack with a bladder and no bottles (Osprey) and like it a lot, if I need to carry a bottle I have at least one cage on each bike...wait, what was this thread all about?

After I start using these for bikepacking, I started to wonder why the world still bends down to grab their water. It's good for things like trailsnacks as well. Sometimes I'd just dump a whole bag of gummy bears into it.

That said, I still have bottle cages when on my non-bikepacking bikes but probably due to laziness of swapping them out than anything else.

Back on track away from the ass-packing thread.

My kids' 24" Konas don't have a lot of room for a bottle in the cage. Been looking for <500ml shorties and can't believe how hard they are to find. Ordered up these which are right at 500ml; hopefully they fit.

Capture.JPG

Not sure if everyone is using
"LAfriends" for 20% off
*oh just saw you guys found a 40% code carry on

Also just FYI when I ordered mine it was in October and did not receive until December, this is not to say he doesn't have stock now. I have no inside information, but if you have concern you can email Marshal, he is good at getting back to you.
marshalolson44@gmail.com

March 1st for me as well. It sat in pre-shipment this whole week (ie, wasnt dropped at post office yet).

@Pearl has already shamed me out of using this thing for NICA. So plan to see one up for sale Monday afternoon; mail comes around 3.

Back
Top Bottom