Low profile bottle setup?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Because a hydration pack is "cooler"? šŸ™„

I'm as roadie-traditionalist as anyone, used a Camelbak for 15 years, and I'm all-in on the functionality of the hip pack for riding in the woods.
Mind you, his gravel bike will soon have at least 2-3 bags. ;)

I am looking forward to trying this, but for my normal 2 hour rides, I probably won't need it.

w_b

Update: shorty bottles werenā€™t looking too good out of the pack, but cleared by millimeters on my boysā€™ frames. Win, win.

EF81F6C8-AE8D-439B-9A0B-E1FC241AF8D2.jpeg
A0AD5F4F-DB26-4699-B34A-39066C5542F9.jpeg

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I was one of the @JDurk teammates who picked one up, looking for a better mousetrap. Though happy with the quality, fit and water capacity, I'm not into the loss of storage over the length of the pack. It has more pockets than my current pack (good) but not adequate for what I carry (not good).

Anyone want it @ $45? Never used. Pm me or ken(at)newjerseymtb.org

Mahnken

USPS totally lost mine. Supposed to be here yesterday. Still says in transit to the next facility from Boise.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know errybody dog piled on Mattybfat but Iā€™m really happy with the ass
pack he recommended. Itā€™s much more stable than my previous Camelbak. The biggest advantage is regular bottles, removing and filling the bladder was always a pain. Thumbs up from me!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know errybody dog piled on Mattybfat but Iā€™m really happy with the ass
pack he recommended. Itā€™s much more stable than my previous Camelbak. The biggest advantage is regular bottles, removing and filling the bladder was always a pain. Thumbs up from me!
I have been curious what others thought.
I don't mind the piling, It's not like i get a commission šŸ˜€

Top Bottom