Lost Wallet

scalpel6

I lost my Wallet yesterday in the parking lot at Allaire. Any help recovering it would be greatly appreciated and rewarded. :(

NJ Jess

did you call

the park office. anything left there would get picked up or giving to the park office

scalpel6

Wallet Found

My Wallet showed up in the mail today. Everything is there except $15 and pictures of my wife and kids. My faith is restored in the world. :rofl:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
yeah that's really wierd. the guy who stole them was probably some f*cked up, gun toting, internerd forum master. i would watch out.... :D

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Bill, I'd imagine your wallet is the one that says "Bad m@therf*cker" on it, correct?

Pat Brown, a beast known as Mikey Merritt, and I used to pass around our own (symbolic) version of that wallet after particularly hard rides.:getsome:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
My Wallet showed up in the mail today. Everything is there except $15 and pictures of my wife and kids. My faith is restored in the world. :rofl:

Great.. Now he know that you are a high roller and he has your address. He is probably casing your home now for another $15 score.

It is sort of sketchy that you photos are gone and they know where you live.

Does this mean we will see you riding with a chain wallet? I have a bunch of used chains is you need one.

j

scalpel6

just curious if there was a note or something sent along with the wallet.

They just dropped it in a post office box without a note. The post office put it in an envelope and delivered it with my mail. The picture thing is a little strange. Get your own family.

scalpel6

Great.. Now he know that you are a high roller and he has your address. He is probably casing your home now for another $15 score.

It is sort of sketchy that you photos are gone and they know where you live.

Does this mean we will see you riding with a chain wallet? I have a bunch of used chains is you need one.

j

The wallet on a rope thing may be the way to go

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Get your own family.

While certainly true, and forgive me my brutal honestly since I only know you from your family pic...I mean, I don't know you at all, who's the dumb fuck who dropped it in the first place? Ok ok ok, just busting your balls.

My guess - whoever got the wallet looked in the hidden spaces (like behind the pics) for an emergency $20 that some people keep folded away. This caused the pictures to come out, and he dropped them in the mailbox as well, or threw them away, or whatever. Were the pics in a spot that would lend this theory any credence?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Pyshco forensics

It was totally done just to wig you out.If I found it I'd never go big w/ your ID or credit but I'd rifle the cash and do any other crazy stuff i could think of.I'd wash off your cards in the sink if i were you.....................

Top Bottom