Lewis Morris Challenge

afurlong

5pm course update:

the course is fairly well drained, and barring any rain tonight, should be all good for tomorrow. the majority of the greasy spots were on the back half of the course, and were fairly inconveniently located (mostly, right in places where you are planning to turn, i.e. the switchbacks).

i've ridden LewMo a fair amount and my thought walking away from riding the course was, wow, there's a lot more climbing than i've ever noticed. you'll be selling your soul in the first 10 minutes of each lap.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I didn't race but Bob and I did a lap of the course... This nice guy whose name I'm forgetting got a couple pics
2017062595122109.jpg
2017062595130935.jpg

Lando doing the race with no saddle and still only being about a minute off the win was pretty nuts.

mstyer

I started with the leaders but lost contact halfway up the first climb. Then a little bobble on the first log-over allowed Serena, @Matt_'s wife, to get by. I finally managed to settle into a groove and rode my own pace for the next hour. Approaching the last steep climb in the bridge section I caught sight of Lucia in 3rd place and was able to pull within a couple feet but then she accelerated and I had nothing left to continue the chase. I kept her close but wasn't able to shut the gap down again. Finished the day in 4th overall and 2nd NJ in the Cat 2 19-39 Women.

LND

Sorry for late postscript here. Went straight from race to family vaca. Cool race vibe. Course hurts if you really want to push it. Thankful it wasn't 900 degrees K and...

SeanR on the mic!!!

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Shitty fail video of me failing with flappy straps and a mud splatter, but Lando is behind me at 14:25 and then there's a @xc62701 sighting so it's almost exciting.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
damn look at you holding him off and shit

what did you use to edit/upload this?
I just dumped the GoPro clips straight onto YouTube, then used their shit video creator to put them together. I barely use it as is so I haven't played around with any editors.

Top Bottom