Lewis Morris Challenge

Hope to see everyone out tonight 6pm 2 laps or 3 your call

1 lap 6pm sharp cat 3 easy , real easy just to learn and discuss course.

2nd lap 6:45 cat 1-2 pace drop

3rd lap?

Race course is great this year from beginner to pro. Easy to follow, no rocks and steady climbs.

3rd lap?

Race course is great this year from beginner to pro. Easy to follow, no rocks and steady climbs.

Is that downed tree on the orange climb removed? It's a sizeable one and won't be fun on race day :)

Is that downed tree on the orange climb removed? It's a sizeable one and won't be fun on race day :)
You mean this one??
IMG_8060.JPG

Still there.
Park is aware.

Trails were in pretty good shape last night... A few small puddles, and several larger ones, but not too bad.. Tonight should be great for the pre-ride.

I'm a Cat 2, think USAC will let me race the Cat 1 19-39 race? I only ask b/c a few years ago, I reg'd up a category the long gone Horseshoe Scramble and got denied at sign-in.

3rd lap?

I see a 40% chance for thunderstorms this afternoon/evening.... We still on?

Park has been notified about the tree and I'm hoping they are on it. I will reach out once again on Thursday if it's still there.

Weather looks great for 6pm, I will be doing laps!

I'm a Cat 2, think USAC will let me race the Cat 1 19-39 race? I only ask b/c a few years ago, I reg'd up a category the long gone Horseshoe Scramble and got denied at sign-in.
Request an upgrade through USA Cycling. They will normally get back to you within a couple hours (or even a few minutes). Category change should be reflected pretty much immediately in the "print authorization to ride."

Back
Top Bottom