Last Beginner ride Sept. 2

Sad to see the rides end

Thanks to everyone (Frank, Jess, Mike, etc...) for taking the time to offer these rides. I only managed to get to the Tuesday night Allaire rides twice this summer but had a great time on both rides! Thanks to all of you for taking good care of this newbie, the advice is always welcome and appreciated! Hope to see all of you on the 13th as well as next year.

Good vibes...

Chuck and I jumped in with Frank's gang following our usual Tuesday afternoon mayhem. We were only able to hang out for the first 45 minutes or so, but it was great to be in the midst of that train. It is awesome for our sport to see such a big group of folks out enjoying the trails and the company. I was glad to be there and see the smiles.

Tricia and I just wanted to say thanks to Frank, Mike and Jess and anyone else involved in running the Tuesday night rides. You do a great job! We had good time riding with you both times we made it down, just wish we could have made it more often. Special thanks to Mike for leading us out last night and for the first aid help. Tricia's looking pretty good this morning, the cut is clean and healing.

Thanks Again,

Ed and Tricia

Props to you two for taking the tandem on the trails.
I was out for both of the rides and was impressed with just the speed to you got to on the trail. it makes me want to get on and try to get some downhills in...:)

Well I wish I coul've made the final ride for this season but as some of you already know my wife and I were expecting. On Sunday we had a 8lb, 8 oz baby boy! So give it a couple years and he will be joining us on our beginner ride. Maybe he'll daddy how to stay on TOP of the bike! I am sure I will get to see some of you for winter rides, I know I can't wait.

Very excited....

The little guy comes home tomorrow... (Sunday) Getting my bike back from the shop this week. hopefully I will be back out there by the end of next week hittingthe trails.

The little guy comes home tomorrow... (Sunday) Getting my bike back from the shop this week. hopefully I will be back out there by the end of next week hittingthe trails.

Congrats on the little one. Enjoy it, the time flies by. It seems like yesterday my little girl was coming home, next thing you know my wife and I are dropping her off at kindergarten.:(

Well I wish I coul've made the final ride for this season but as some of you already know my wife and I were expecting. On Sunday we had a 8lb, 8 oz baby boy! So give it a couple years and he will be joining us on our beginner ride. Maybe he'll daddy how to stay on TOP of the bike! I am sure I will get to see some of you for winter rides, I know I can't wait.

Dude, that's great congratulations let me know when you can break free.. also I am sure they make very small bikes for your son we can break him right to the trails....:)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions