Know anyone with a white lifted F250

Get his plate and call the cops. Did that when some dbag ran me off the road and he ended up losing his license :)

Same guy has coal rolled me in the Sourlands. Most of my coal roll encounters happen over in Kingwood, up on the plateau.

Meh. Whatever. I get mad for a few minutes then I'm over it. We still have awesome road riding and the good definitely outweighs the bad by far.

Same guy has coal rolled me in the Sourlands. Most of my coal roll encounters happen over in Kingwood, up on the plateau.

Meh. Whatever. I get mad for a few minutes then I'm over it. We still have awesome road riding and the good definitely outweighs the bad by far.

That smell really sticks in your hair, doe.

blinding rear facing LEDs?
As a side note (?) WTF is with this?

I was driving the other night and ended up behind a lifted, mud-spattered Jeep that had the fucking sun pointing backwards as it drove along, on a state highway, decidedly not in the boonies.

Hard for me to find a good reason for this guy to be blinding everyone behind him, but I'm sure he was feeling pretty cool about it.

Electronics geeks - would an EMP device shut down a diesel?

no. well not the old ones - so yeah, all the electronics. but you'd lose the lights on nightrider.
are you going to make one out of mw oven parts?

no. well not the old ones - so yeah, all the electronics. but you'd lose the lights on nightrider.
are you going to make one out of mw oven parts?

I have no idea how to make one, that's where the electronics geeks come in. Could you make it?

As a side note (?) WTF is with this?

I was driving the other night and ended up behind a lifted, mud-spattered Jeep that had the fucking sun pointing backwards as it drove along, on a state highway, decidedly not in the boonies.

Hard for me to find a good reason for this guy to be blinding everyone behind him, but I'm sure he was feeling pretty cool about it.

I think people are just jerkoffs

Montgomery/Hillsboro coal roller update - this is the guy:

media

Don't think he lives at that Skillman road address but seems to work here. White Ford F150 FX4 off road, chrome wheels, chrome tool chest in bed.

I'm not sure what the deal with that house is. I don't think a legit business exists there. Maybe just motorhead hobbyists?

Back
Top Bottom