Know anyone with a white lifted F250

rick81721

Lothar
I'm not sure what the deal with that house is. I don't think a legit business exists there. Maybe just motorhead hobbyists?

I think the guy that lives there has a construction business. There's some big trucks and multiple garages there

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Montgomery/Hillsboro coal roller update - this is the guy:

media

Don't think he lives at that Skillman road address but seems to work here. White Ford F150 FX4 off road, chrome wheels, chrome tool chest in bed.

Find brick, place through windshield

THATmanMANNY

this was recommended as a good pollution makes if you do not want to take things into your own hands

Pantiliner.png

FTR I have witnessed this coal roller in action too

led1002

A note on the windshield with a copy of this (with his plate number on it) might be more effective:
The NJ penalty for rolling coal, cited as those “established pursuant to section 27 of P.L.2005, c.219 (C.26:2C-8.52),” actually totals up to $5,000 for a first offense.

Reactions: rlb

Captain Brainstorm

haha yes!!

Particulate filters, urea injection, and EGR are what basically ruined diesel in the US. If I could have stripped those three out of my old Touareg without tripping 5000 warning systems and going into limp mode, I’d still be driving it. I loved that truck.

Reactions: don

olegbabich

Rolling Coal happens to me and Mrs Oleg when we are on our tandem bike a couple of times / year.

Being that this is Friday 13th, I came up with a Short Horror Movie script for this.

The driver who loves to blow smoke, disappears and 6 months later, police find him 7 states away. He has complete memory loss and his right leg is amputated. The only clue to the crime is a tattoo - Rolling Coal Sucks.

rick81721

Lothar
Rolling Coal happens to me and Mrs Oleg when we are on our tandem bike a couple of times / year.

Being that this is Friday 13th, I came up with a Short Horror Movie script for this.

The driver who loves to blow smoke, disappears and 6 months later, police find him 7 states away. He has complete memory loss and his right leg is amputated. The only clue to the crime is a tattoo - Rolling Coal Sucks.

I got coal rolled yesterday right before getting a flat. First time in FL I think. Ford superduty, metallic bronze

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I just got back from a road ride. During the ride I heard the distinctive sound of a suped up Cummins behind me and I thought to myself, "Here we go." So this late 90s Dodge Ram rolls past pretty slow and I'm thinking he's gonna load it up and blow a huge black cloud out of the 8" stack coming up out of the bed.

And then...... nothing.

I was shocked.

Top Bottom