Know anyone with a white lifted F250

Dingo

I've been witness to that A-hole. On the drive home from sourlands, that douche BAG rolled the coal every chance he got.

J-Dro

This guy lives a stones throw from my house. I'm surprised I haven't been gassed myself yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the white truck d-bag.

rlb

People are dumb, a few hundred feet from his driveway? IMO get a gopro and ride up and down this road all weekend long. Legal might not be as satisfying but it'll hurt more.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Step 1: Identity the house.
Step 2: Deposit all discarded "marital aides" on the guys front lawn with a note that says "Roll This Douche-bag".
Step 3: Post reaction on YouTube.

rick81721

Lothar
perp IDed with 90% confidence. 228 Skillman road - seems to be a business with 2 big detached garages, 4-5 cars, 1 pickup and a large dump truck. Didn't see a white pickup tho. prolly out coal rolling bikes and priuses

The Kalmyk

perp IDed with 90% confidence. 228 Skillman road - seems to be a business with 2 big detached garages, 4-5 cars, 1 pickup and a large dump truck. Didn't see a white pickup tho. prolly out coal rolling bikes and priuses

Now what's going to happen

ktmrider

Instead of messing around , who ever gets smoked again just follow him to his house and confront him . That's what I would do just be careful people tend to call the police when they see someone following them home with the middle finger a flying high & just be ready people like that are either a big bitch or they will be ready to go . Please video it and post results .

Top Bottom