Jungle Habitat Conditions

Mr.Moto

It’s that time of year …

F10D37D7-1169-4D9C-B393-AC222BC08A70.jpeg

Likely a bit slippery today.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yup, rained all ride, trails covered in axle grease….. it was a good ride, 4 miles in one hour.

one of the problems with riding in the mud is that it creates ruts which then freeze.
They are no fun to ride at all, and really disrupt a nice trail.

Many other reasons not to ride the mud - like @V-Dub has to go out with his team and fix it every spring.
Consider more hardened trails - i don't think you could damage those fire roads over at waway any more than they are??

scott62

one of the problems with riding in the mud is that it creates ruts which then freeze.

Many other reasons not to ride the mud - like @V-Dub has to go out with his team and fix it every spring.
Consider more hardened trails - i don't think you could damage those fire roads over at waway any more than they are??
Have you ever ridden there? Shoot and warthog are as hardened as things get….the only way you can tell people have been on is the leaf cover has been moved.

krink

Eddie Munster

amazing control on display, brother. :bow:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions