July 4th AM Ride (BiscoJosh's last ride b4 Bar Exam)

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
what time

what time are we looking to do this...11or so by the way we will be riding out to the ranger station and back its a nice 14miles or so total...bring water...

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
That sounds great but 17 miles might be too long on my single speed unless my regular ride come back from the shop by this Thursday. I just might have to blow the dust off my backup-backup bike and take it for a spin.

Last edited:

Madness

That sounds great but 17 miles might be too long on my single speed unless my regular ride come back from the shop by this Thursday. I just might have to blow the dust off my backup-backup bike and take it for a spin.

You will be more then fine on a ss at 6mile. There is not any real climbs there

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Alright. I'll come with my SS but I'm going to lag behind on any long fast straight aways. I'm running 32:18 gear ratio so my max speed is around 13 mph.

f2f4

I like 9 am too. But 10 am is cool.

As long as it isn't 11 or 12... In the afternoon and evening I have a party and then a rave to go to. :-\

B

BiscoJosh

I like 9 am too. But 10 am is cool.

As long as it isn't 11 or 12... In the afternoon and evening I have a party and then a rave to go to. :-\

a rave? what is this 1994? ;-)

..and i would def rather do it at 9 so i can get my drink on and be passed out sloppy drunk by 830 PM. (quick and painless)

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
a rave? what is this 1994? ;-)

..and i would def rather do it at 9 so i can get my drink on and be passed out sloppy drunk by 830 PM. (quick and painless)

i guess i could do 9am...im working at the bar so i dont get to bed till 4am...but it looks to be a good turn out so 9 is ok...as for quick and painless the ride will not be that...we are starting at rt27 going out peeing on the ranger station then going back...it will be a good time...see yous at 9am:(

Top Bottom