July 4th AM Ride (BiscoJosh's last ride b4 Bar Exam)

B

BiscoJosh

nice...9am it is. And I was not talking about a quick and painless ride - i was talking about getting drunk afterwards. quick and painless...passed out by 830 haha.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
9:00 AM works for me. I need to be done with the ride early enough so I can still do stuff with the wife so she doesn't get pissed.

B

BiscoJosh

9:00 AM works for me. I need to be done with the ride early enough so I can still do stuff with the wife so she doesn't get pissed.

that is EXACTLY why i need to do it early (9) as well. I got the wife a bike and we have been out a few times - so she was like "why dont WE ride together in the AM" - and I said, uh, b/c I want to go crazy and its the last time I ca before August. She kind of understood. whatever - im out for blood (my own) on Friday!

rayder

I'm in

my fiance and I and possibly one of my friends would like to join you. I rode with a few of you guys and loved it acouple of months ago and have been dying to go back.

Wobbegong

I have a route that shows you just about the entire park with as little as possible backtracking on trails. Distance is around 12 - 13 miles. I can make it longer with backtracking.

Madness

Looks like this is shaping up to be a big group..... Should be a really fun way to kick off the holiday. See you all Friday in the AM

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I have a route that shows you just about the entire park with as little as possible backtracking on trails. Distance is around 12 - 13 miles. I can make it longer with backtracking.

first off thanks for the advanced leson in 6mile...second i think we should stretch it and hit the shit on the way back after the double bridges...make it a "you earned the BBQ and beer" kinda ride...would be nice if more allaire buddies came out....FRANK KEN and TJ...and others...that do the ride with us...

kerrybelle

We"re not sure of our plans yet, but Keith & I may make it up for the ride. What pace do you think it will be? Keith has ridden there, but I haven't. I hear it's a fun place to ride. What else can you tell me about the place?

Kerry

Wobbegong

We"re not sure of our plans yet, but Keith & I may make it up for the ride. What pace do you think it will be? Keith has ridden there, but I haven't. I hear it's a fun place to ride. What else can you tell me about the place?

Kerry

Lots of twisty sections with berms, mostly flat with a few quick ups and downs. A few skinny and not so skinny bridges, a couple of water crossings, and a giant guy made out of telephone poles. Also a ground hog who plays Running of the Bulls with bikes. I think he's a Spanish groundhog. :D

Pace will be determined by the group, no one will be dropped. Dont worry about it and come ride. We'll have a leader and a sweeper to make sure no one gets lost.

Frank

Sasquatch
first off thanks for the advanced leson in 6mile...second i think we should stretch it and hit the shit on the way back after the double bridges...make it a "you earned the BBQ and beer" kinda ride...would be nice if more allaire buddies came out....FRANK KEN and TJ...and others...that do the ride with us...

I'm gonna have to try and make this one......don't know yet, but you might see a shitty old white van there.:)

B

BiscoJosh

I'm gonna have to try and make this one......don't know yet, but you might see a shitty old white van there.:)

Frank!! Make it out or else you wont see me for a MONTH!! Oh the Horror!!!

Top Bottom