It's time for a new thread

dualfisted

don't forget

About the allaire bears.
Can't wait til tuesday guys and gals. I'm rooting for amazing weather.
What's with all these people crashing? It's a beginner ride,,,, everyone safety dance before u get hurt.
For those of u who live "too far" north to make these rides, c'mon, it's central nj' anyone can be there in like an hour so join the fun or start yur own cool ass group ride, but good luck matching the coolness of the allaire ride, just aint gonna happen.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Gf

tammy will be with us on the ride tuesday...shes been here b4 and ive taken her to other trails...so shes not a first timer on the trails she.ll have fun

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
if you crash it will be in front of her cause we.ll be in the back...shes afraid of riding in front of so many other people even though when its just me and her out on the trails shes fine...and no clipless but soon maybe even tuesday...she thought franks avatar was funny when it was the pic of me...

dualfisted

I'm doin parking lot wheelies I'm so excited. Can't wait to see the girl with guts enuff to date "Mr. C-Saw"!!! Haha.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
bikes fixed...

see yous tuesday for the ride...the crash was really out of character for me...usually dont go out of control; like that...plus i finally got a job interview wednesday...when you have a girl friend the chicks are all over you...no girl friend they dont want anything to do with you...same goes for jobs man...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions