i hate! *RANT HERE*

1)People who talk on their phones when you are trying to assist them
2)lack of courtesy
3)hashtags
4)people who don't pay attention while driving

People who feel that just because their dog is on a leash that they don't need to control/discipline them.

Did you read it Iggy?
Most people think "the edsel" is a crappy car that ford came out with. Not the case at all.

I'm confused too. Do you mean that Edsel was Henry Ford's only son? Or that it wasn't a crappy car but just came out at the wrong time?

I hate when I don't understand something automotive relative.

It wasn't a car, it was a brand like lincoln. the cars were fine, they just ha trouble finding their customers between ford/lincoln/mercury there really wasn't a need for another brand that kinda fit in the middle.
So it's not a car as in the sense that a Scion is not a car. It's a brand, and it wasn't a bad car.

Love
0903sr_21_z%2Bsalina_kansas_28th_leadsled_spectacular%2B58_edsel_ranchero_custom.jpg

HATE
Volkswagen-Beetle_Last_Edition-2003-wallpaper.jpg

It wasn't a car, it was a brand like lincoln. the cars were fine, they just ha trouble finding their customers between ford/lincoln/mercury there really wasn't a need for another brand that kinda fit in the middle.
So it's not a car as in the sense that a Scion is not a car. It's a brand, and it wasn't a bad car.

Ahh - that's it. I kind of just assumed that everyone knew it was a brand of FoMoCo.

LOL @ reading comprehension

#bigMenNamedFrank

Oleg hates Yoda? F'ing communist.

convertible tops down and having the windows up makes me want to Hulk Smash things. :mad::getsome::mad2:

- having to deal with my ex-wife
- having to special order a part that should be a stocked consumable
- real estate taxes in NJ

jerks in cars

this happens to me way too often. riding along on the road, having a nice ride, not bothering anyone, staying over to the right and a car comes alongside and the passengers yell something and startle me.

a couple of kids did this to me a couple of weeks ago and I actually controlled myself and gave them a wave back and they gave me the finger.

I really hate it when people do this. for that half second when you get startled, it just stinks.

I hate ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, midges, and all those other pain-in-the ass biting insects.

I hate bleeding brakes - I get the job done eventually, but it's always a messy and generally un-fun process.

I hate that nowadays more of my friends want to play golf than ride (not knockin' golf, which I'm admittedly a lot worse at than biking - just sucks when my riding partners bail on me).

I hate getting lost on the trail. I think my eyes or mind (or maybe both) aren't as sharp as they used to be and I sometimes blow past trail markers and landmarks. Thank God for the Garmin.

I wish my wife was as into biking as I am. That would be fun. (Doesn't feel right to use "hate" in the same sentence as "wife" ;) ).

I hate it when people litter and mess up the trail (uneaten food, broken glass bottles, foreign objects, etc.).

Here's what I hate the most: whenever I get injured - this time around it's a partially torn rotator cuff :( - and can't ride for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom