i hate! *RANT HERE*

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i don't really hate anything other than ticks. if there were one critter i could wipe off the face of the earth, it would probably be them. all they do is crawl around and suck blood. yes, i know birds eat them but aside from providing birds with an occasional meal i just don't see why they are here. freakin' parasites. oh, i also hate rust. rust is evil.

there are lots of things i dislike A LOT, my singleator comes to mind, but i'm a pretty happy camper most of the time.

edit: it will likely be changed so i self-moderated. HAH! :D

i'm still going with my original answer from 2006. i friggin' hate ticks.

njmark

Professional Cyclist
Wannabe hillbilly diesel trucks. I mean really, this is NJ not Kentucky. This asshat drives by my house everyday in some jacked up diesel phallic symbol blasting Florida/Georgia Line.

Dirt Dawg

Roadies that dont wave, nod, or even look at you when they pass.
Roadies - Love/Hate - when they blow past you like they are TDF contendors, but cant keep the pace and you have to re-pass them on the next slightest incline.
Ticks.
Squeaks and creaks
Cold mornings.

don

Wannabe hillbilly diesel trucks. I mean really, this is NJ not Kentucky. This asshat drives by my house everyday in some jacked up diesel phallic symbol blasting Florida/Georgia Line.

What? You don't like rollin' coal?!

Haha, I love having a diesel powered rig in the driveway and the sound of the clack clack of the motor and I only need like 3 wires for it to run but I know what you mean. These guys are something else. Pirate has a whole thread on them:

www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/888239-diesel-trucks-ricers-future.html

soulchild

1. People who drive with their high beams on.
2. NYC
3. Sandbaggers
4. The cost of insurance in NJ

"I'll tell you one thing that really drives me nuts is people who think that Jethro Tull is just a person in the band"...

i really don't mind...

99.99% of people think that Edsel is a car. Dumber than the Jethro Tull thing because people use "The Edsel" term all the time. Jethro Tull hasn't been relevant since my sister tried to convince me that the flute was cool in 4th grade.

I don't give a shit about Jethro Tull haha... it's a line Owen Wilson said in Armageddon...

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Current Issue of Switchback magazine. Must have been reading their minds...or they, ours:

scan0001_zps3938bb6e.jpg

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Like I said...Bro-dozer....

stack_zps8e5e941b.jpg

Clapper

I hate hangovers and standing behind some walrus at Dunkin' Donuts who slowly chooses each donut for their 30 pack.

JB1

Hate not being able to ride my brand new Niner RIP 9 because I am still recovering from rotator cuff surgery 4 months ago!!

Beachbike

I hate downhillers who don't/won't yield to the uphill rider! I've said it before but it still gets me, then rides past me like I F'uped his ride. Although I did have a great Huber to Hartshorne, back to Huber day. Very lucky to spend my afternoon in the woods.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
I cant stand the changes yahoo mail made :mad:

I hate horrible endings to an otherwise great day.

Had a wonderful day today. Then on the way home we see a deer laying in the road but he isnt dead. We pull over and drun back to see how hurt he is and try to stop traffic and get him off the road. Just as we get to him an officer arrives. He pulls him off the road and the deer tries to walk but obviously has a broken leg. Here's the thing, if I was a vet I could have fixed him up and kept him till he healed. But because the state of NJ considers them "pests" (quote from the cop), as we walked back to our van we heard the cop shoot him. Twice. That just sucks. :(

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
I cant stand the changes yahoo mail made :mad:

I hate horrible endings to an otherwise great day.

Had a wonderful day today. Then on the way home we see a deer laying in the road but he isnt dead. We pull over and drun back to see how hurt he is and try to stop traffic and get him off the road. Just as we get to him an officer arrives. He pulls him off the road and the deer tries to walk but obviously has a broken leg. Here's the thing, if I was a vet I could have fixed him up and kept him till he healed. But because the state of NJ considers them "pests" (quote from the cop), as we walked back to our van we heard the cop shoot him. Twice. That just sucks. :(

On the other hand, I got a nice text just after I posted about the deer, but didnt see it till this morning, so the day actually ended nicely after all. A friend's kitty that was missing for 3 weeks, after praying and praying, and yesterday telling my Mr AM how disappointed I was that those prayers hadnt been answered yet, I get a text and a photo that kitty came home! Hurray!

So the day had ups (corn fields, friends, homing cats)
and it had major downs (death)

But such is life.

And to the dude who posted about the rotator cuff, hang in there! You will get there! Keep up the physical therapy... sucks and hurts, but just do it!

Top Bottom