I’m out guys. Norm doesn’t like me and I can’t change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I don't understand. If you have a problem with someone, deal with it with them, don't post it on a public forum. One of the biggest reasons I don't have social media is because most ppl on there think everyone else wants to hear about their problems. Now in the world of keyboard warriors, your complaint becomes everyone else's. What is your end goal? Turn ppl against Norm and MTBNJ? Get your injustice out there? I'm really trying to understand bc I'm a member of this site to gain knowledge, insight, share my passion and just laugh. I love ball busting, and I've met a few of you in person and the others I just assume are having a good time but I've never directly experienced any out right hostility. Just ride your bike, bro, or don't, I don't think anyone really cares.

Did you have your pants on this time?

FFM IMG_20170119_142252 (002).jpg

Since I think Rick may have put me on ignore, I'm not sure he will see this post but I will respond anyway. When I search the word "fake" by Rick, the result list is 4 pages long. Now, I'm sure that not every one of those uses of the word is intended in this whole "busting balls" manner but let me make this distinction:

1. Using here or there? Busting balls.
2. 4 pages of it? Trolling.

That's my assessment.

Why would I put you on ignore? I've only ignored one person on this board, and I previously described who and why. You, nor anyone else, do anything of the sort. Anyway, thanks for doing a search of my use of the horrifically offensive word "fake". I tend to use callback in my comedic posting style, I'm sorry you see it as trolling. If you looked closer, you'd see that I used "fake" at least four times to describe MY treadmill running as "fake running". So I thank you for making me self-aware that I am trolling myself. Gee I hope this post doesn't push my "fake" page count to 5 ?

I have been a bit out of it this weekend with regards to the site.....Just catching up.

Ill just say this...@dave's not here....@Norm is a dear friend of mine...he's done MUCH worse things to me than change my screen name....I think he likes you more than me :)

I know you in person and i think your good dude....I actually have no issues with your online posting except for the fact that your paragraphs need work at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom