how are the trails looking for this sunday...

For Sunday - what about Clayton ? Drains better than Hartshorne :confused:

Was at Clayton last weekend, some spots were fine, other spots were covered in ice, that was before the warmer weather and last nights rain, may not be very good either.

Was at Clayton last weekend, some spots were fine, other spots were covered in ice, that was before the warmer weather and last nights rain, may not be very good either.

judging by the polar bear colored legs I just saw ride by I think there will be no ice.

57 degress means shorts I guess.

j

I miss the trails...its been a whole week! Ahh!

Although it has been fun riding up really big hills on the road. Not at the time riding the hills but thinking back afterwards it was.

I miss the trails...its been a whole week! Ahh!

Although it has been fun riding up really big hills on the road. Not at the time riding the hills but thinking back afterwards it was.

Slop fest 2007 is on.

I have a friend who lives riding distance from Hartshorne. He is going there on Sat to check it out.

If it isn't a slop hole I might be down for Sunday.

Did those tires fit your bike?

j

Slop fest 2007 is on.

I have a friend who lives riding distance from Hartshorne. He is going there on Sat to check it out.

If it isn't a slop hole I might be down for Sunday.

Did those tires fit your bike?

j

Yea the did! The look pretty sweet! cant wait to actually ride em. THANKS!

I think me and the fam are gonna go to Allaire in the morning for a hike, let you weirdos know how it is.

J if the trails are a no go on sunday, how bout a road ride?

I am afraid I can't be seen with you on the road. You will certainly tarnish my stellar reputaion as the mt biker on a road bike with furry legs who sometimes rides wheelies and shoots snotrockets.

think Ill ride six mile tomorrow, mid afternoon, with my new road bike, should be a blast.

Hey Pat,

If you do venture out this weekend, and you are running the exiwolfs, be careful, we all pretty much agree they are not the best of tire for slick conditions.

Back
Top Bottom