how are the trails looking for this sunday...

PatrickBrown

Hey Pat,

If you do venture out this weekend, and you are running the exiwolfs, be careful, we all pretty much agree they are not the best of tire for slick conditions.

ha, thanks for the warning, that is what i still have on there, I shall be on my butt and shoulders and back I'm sure......

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Pat,

If you do venture out this weekend, and you are running the exiwolfs, be careful, we all pretty much agree they are not the best of tire for slick conditions.

this gets my vote for "understatement of the year" thus far. too bad you did use loamy...you could've locked it up.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you should invent an aerovator/sandfill machine for use on trails...

edit: guess i probably should have quoted on that one. and read the rest of the thread. we're a bit beyond page one now i suppose....

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Was at Clayton last weekend, some spots were fine, other spots were covered in ice, that was before the warmer weather and last nights rain, may not be very good either.

Thanks! I'll be at Clayton around 9:30; hopefully it'll be okay.

PatrickBrown

Allaire at 9am..sunday

j

I am missing one part...... helmet

I may have to bail on this weekends ride, I put in alot of hours at the mill this week and am exhausted.....getting up at 7 AM on my only day off might not happen, but I will set the alarm

Last edited:

PatrickBrown

What do you want? I like the Bell Sweep.

I can bring you one. The price will be good.

J

dont know anything about the sweep..... but I'm sure it will be good. I was looking at the giro hex. but I'm not too picky.

I hope when the alarm goes off I dont throw it out the window lol

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I have the hex too.

What size??

I can bring you a few if you like.

j

Top Bottom