how are the trails looking for this sunday...

ArmyOfNone

so my gf's parents made me call out sick from work. wow been drinking ssssssssssince 6 or sol. have a good ride@

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Great trail conditions. As good as it gets.

No real mud, perfect weather and good friends.

We saw a nice dog that was lost. I thought I might take him home to sell on e-bay but I was advised against this plan..

Saw a Black Sheep 29er with a ridgid ti fork. Chris G where were you? You would have dug it. Pink King stuff.. Sweet ride. I wish I snapped a pic.

We saw no PAT BROWN!!! LOOOOOOOSER.. Just kidding. Hope to see you out there soon PAT!!!!!!!!!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was there, kinda...

Glad to hear the trails were good. That place is amazing in its ability to recover from the wet.

Kris and I rolled through the parking lot on our road bikes, maybe between 10-10:30AM. I spotted the Black Sheep pulling into the lot on the roof of the woman's BMW wagon. Totally bitchin'.

Kris rolled up to one group and said, "OK, we're ready to go", eliciting laughs from the mtbers at the silly roadie who clearly has no idea what riding in the woods is really like.:D

I'll be hitting the woods next Saturday, late morning. I'm stoked.

ArmyOfNone

my goodness i can not wait to get back on the trails! Been to long. I wish i went out this morning but i was in no condition to do so.

Chilly, Windy, not so nice days ahead :( :(

jdog

Shop Keep
my goodness i can not wait to get back on the trails! Been to long. I wish i went out this morning but i was in no condition to do so.

Chilly, Windy, not so nice days ahead :( :(

We may see the mud freeze up so let me know if you want to got out in the AM this week.

j

Wobbegong

Great trail conditions. As good as it gets.

No real mud, perfect weather and good friends.

Glad to hear you had a good ride. Seeing you drive off with that smile this morning was hard to take! If I wasnt up for the last 22 hours, I'd have joined you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bike on the back of your car was: (a) geared, (b) full suspension, (c) non 29er. As Darth vader said, "The circle is now complete". :)

Was that your C-dale Rush? FS feels strange after riding rigid or hardtail for a while.

jdog

Shop Keep
Glad to hear you had a good ride. Seeing you drive off with that smile this morning was hard to take! If I wasnt up for the last 22 hours, I'd have joined you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bike on the back of your car was: (a) geared, (b) full suspension, (c) non 29er. As Darth vader said, "The circle is now complete". :)

Was that your C-dale Rush? FS feels strange after riding rigid or hardtail for a while.

I have a bunch of bikes. I enjoy them all. There is no perfect setup.

I like the realy light SS 26er

I like the big rolley 29er

I like the Dual Sus Rush too.

They all are good just different. I rode a Scalpel there last time which I also liked.

I will say that I shifted all af 3 times at Allaire. So a SS there makes a ton of sense.

Maybe I will get you ass out to six mile soon.

Early AM rides are good since it will be frozed solid this week.

j

jdog

Shop Keep
I spotted the Black Sheep pulling into the lot on the roof of the woman's BMW wagon. Totally bitchin'..

Big bucks too. I complimented her on it and she had to say "it's a 29er!".. like i had never seen one before!

She was with a crew from Philly.. So obviously Frank's crew can stand proud that the word is out that Allaire is worth the trip.

I hope to see some Folks driving to try six mile this year too.

j-

Top Bottom