Hot as hell group ride Tuesday

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
scratch that... working till 630. i might shoot over to huber after work today since its right here and take it out for a little ride and test out these clipless.

Rogers

I'm going to be out there late Friday afternoon. If anyone else is going to be there let me know.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
ima try and sneak out of work around 530 and maybe try to get down there. im not too sure if im going to be able to squeeze it though.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I have the bike on the jeeper going to try and get out again tonite.
Man,last night was sweet hope you got out to try the pedals hopefully see you guys about 6:00
l8tr

B

BiscoJosh

Bike is Back!!

Nice. Just got the call from the shop - my bike is back and Avid sent back Juicy 5s rather than 3s for free! NICE. super excited to go out tomorrow! See ya'all there!

B

BiscoJosh

did anyone even notice that i said i got my bike back?! And with free upgraded breaks no less!!!! JEEEEZZZZZ guys! haha....c u all tomorrow!

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
start new thred

the new one should be called..normal temps for this time of year group ride..i forgot the A in thread...cant edit it so now i look even more dumber

Last edited:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
031.jpg

almost ran him/her over on the way back to the lot last tuesday after i broke my shadow DR...i ran into his/her cousin at mercer today on my ride with the GF...thats a good place to take the girls so they get used to the single track and riding in general...she loved it...and did very good

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions