Hot as hell group ride Tuesday

i had a dream last night that i found a turtle while riding and he had no legs and was nearly dead. so i had to mercy kill him with the heel of my boot. it was rather depressing. did the allaire area get that nasty storm we got over here last night?

hahahahaha little girl...

hahah fuuuuck yous! my bike will be normal size tonight, so no one has to keep telling me "uh, I think you should raise your seat." haha.

Dustin - are you brining your girl out tonight?

hahah fuuuuck yous! my bike will be normal size tonight, so no one has to keep telling me "uh, I think you should raise your seat." haha.

Dustin - are you brining your girl out tonight?

do you want to compare bikes with her?

i also get to try out my anti grundle pain shorts tonight too hahaha.

Last edited:
yes I am..sounds like I missed all the fun ....
nice country out here lot of mountains see ya's next week....

yeah we had some sweet 15 minute breaks during the ride. lol. we were all just bullsh*tting and not really paing attention when jess was like "im getting cold and hungry, are we going to to get going". hahahah. i think we are just getting a little too comfortable with each other. lol.

scott

i gots to get you out to hartshorne...i did the grand tour from the big hill up to the bench..along the black trail(grandtour) all the way around ...busted a left onto the blue trail which leads to the nasty root hill climb...had to stop half way up to get some air...then finished it off strong...started the ride at 6.25 pulled up to my car in buttermilk at 7.05 think i stopped 3 times the longest being on the root hill...didnt have the computer set up so not sure the miles or the MPH but it was a bunch pretty much the big loop around the park...didnt clean it but the rain did a number on that place i guess... havent been in a few weeks but the trails were real sandy must have been washed out

i gots to get you out to hartshorne...i did the grand tour from the big hill up to the bench..along the black trail(grandtour) all the way around ...busted a left onto the blue trail which leads to the nasty root hill climb...had to stop half way up to get some air...then finished it off strong...started the ride at 6.25 pulled up to my car in buttermilk at 7.05 think i stopped 3 times the longest being on the root hill...didnt have the computer set up so not sure the miles or the MPH but it was a bunch pretty much the big loop around the park...didnt clean it but the rain did a number on that place i guess... havent been in a few weeks but the trails were real sandy must have been washed out

ok man ill give it a show. ive never been there other than hiking, but it looks like its a BUNCH OF NASTY climbs. hahahah

u guys smell

Jus so u guys know, while yur out doing all this riding, the nuke plant is still all secure thanks to me, haha.
Hope to see everyone on tuesday, cuz I'm dyin' to ride.

shhhhhh

Most people I wouldn't tell, but since you're so "kind, gentle and loving" and since it's on google maps, it's in Forked River.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions