Holy Crap!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
isnt that a give on every day?

when you work from home, there are very few "school nights", so yes, it's pretty much a given. just about every day.

Shaggz

A strong 7
heythorp said:
didnt i start one of these threads already? Oh ooopppppsss sorry, forgot you all dont have access to that part of the board:D

someone should break your fingers or cauterize that part of your brain that can't control the inner voice

anrothar

entirely thrilled
uhh, doesn't everyone in this thread have access to that? or are you talking about the 'sean sucks' forum which i have yet to be granted access to?

heythorp

anrothar said:
uhh, doesn't everyone in this thread have access to that? or are you talking about the 'sean sucks' forum which i have yet to be granted access to?

no no no, there is only a "sean is amazing" forum which we have all decided would be better to wait until we reveal it to you. We were going to wait until your 4th endurance race next year to give you that extra encourangement, but i totally screwed the pooch and let it slip.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
yeah, i am pretty amazing.... for instance, today my farts smelled so bad it made me uncomfortable, so i made sure to fart alot while i was driving with the windows up and the heat on. it was pretty sweet.

heythorp

anrothar said:
yeah, i am pretty amazing.... for instance, today my farts smelled so bad it made me uncomfortable, so i made sure to fart alot while i was driving with the windows up and the heat on. it was pretty sweet.

but did you melt the glass? i have seen it done. not a pretty sight

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok, look, i'm going to have to steer this back on topic.

the topic is me. continue. :D

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
bonefishjake said:
ok, look, i'm going to have to steer this back on topic.

the topic is me. continue. :D

Perhaps we can arrange for a 33 gun salute.

I will bring the black bean burritos and oysters.

Now that would be a smelly happy b day to you.

Happy Birthday.

j

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My mom makes oyster stuffing every Thanksgiving. It's something like oysters, saltine crackers, and copious amounts of butter. I think I could eat the whole tray every year.

Shaggz

A strong 7
normZurawski said:
My mom makes oyster stuffing every Thanksgiving. It's something like oysters, saltine crackers, and copious amounts of butter. I think I could eat the whole tray every year.

oysters are supposed to be an aphrodisiac - that sounds like a perfect way to go, eat a tray of butter laden oyster stuffing, have an anmorous encounter, and have a heart attack with a bang.

Shaggz

A strong 7
oh - that makes sense now.

Back to you,

Happy Birth-plus-1-day to you! Only 364 more days until we get to revisit this post again :whoopdedo:

Top Bottom