Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Can't make either

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • You guys at MTBNJ suck, and I wouldn't come regardless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NJ Jess

late for work

Fun night at the bar! Beer, food, football on the teley, and even better conversation at the table! Great to put faces to names. How to ride with you guys soon. But it's off to work now after getting home at 1250!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
it was a good time. fred and i went out and had a few more after the others left. forgot how loud bars get...

ArmyOfNone

Fun

Good times last nite! It was fun to hang with people you spend time w/ on the trails, off the trails. I enjoyed picking everyones brain, learning little tips and tricks. Also thanks to sean i got to try a few beers i would not have tried b4...delicious!

we should try to put something like this together again, whether next year same time or may be something this summer.

ArmyOfNone

What did you try and how is the trainer treating you?

walter

well i have ridden the trainer only once, the weather has been awsome so no need to subject myself to stayin indoors. When i did ride i did about an hour w/ 5x5min intervals of what i guess you would call overgearing.

im planning on toying around with some of the sessions that were posted. see what works and run with that.

Top Bottom