• Can't make either

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • You guys at MTBNJ suck, and I wouldn't come regardless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you mean:

watch sean twiddle his thumbs shyly in the corner while checking out hot chicks and end up going home drunk with some 50 year old bar hag.... :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
will you and brad be having a lonely dinner together then tomorrow? you've both got my number. wat are the chances that something will still be going on by the time you guys are free?

Shaggz

A strong 7
please - a night out without the kids and coming home to them sleeping, or driving back down to mo-town? the answer is pretty obvious. btw - check your e-mail

anrothar

entirely thrilled
alright. i went ahead and got myself a room at the best western down the street, so no worries about drinking for me. i will be getting 'warmed up' before i go pay those absurd prices for beer.

heythorp

OK so let me get this straight.

Its OK to spend $100 on a hotel room but not 3.50-5.50 a pint? :hmmm: :hmmm:

in all seriousness, glad to see you are doing it responsibly. NO REASON TO GET HAMMERED AND DRIVE HOME.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOLs all around!

Good job Sean. Major points for the responsible move.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
eh, no, it's not ok to drive drunk, so the hotel room was sort of necessary. it's not like going straight to the bar would have saved me the $95.

ArmyOfNone

trick up his sleeve

I think sean is just playin it cool, talkin bout twidling thumbs and stuff. im on to him. well see tonite

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm totally gonna hide there with a camera to get the look on their faces when they realize that you can't go back to yesterday!! oh, it's gonna rule.

Top Bottom