Hey

walter

Fourth Party
I realize that I never did the introduction thing, sorry bad forum ettiquette. Im walter, from central nj currently on a big wheel ss. Ive had the opportunity to ride with some of you, and I look forward to meeting more of you folks soon.

take it easy,
walter

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok, i'll welcome you. btw, what's with your avatar? i've seen that around a lot but can't for the life of me remeber what company it is.

Shaggz

A strong 7
what's this welcome cr@p :wedgie: . Walt was already a veteran with more than a few posts under his belt when he posted that - jeesh!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm an x-games junkie so maybe that's where i saw it. what's the name of the shop?

walter

Fourth Party
i'm an x-games junkie so maybe that's where i saw it. what's the name of the shop?

NJ skateshop in sayreville is the original, they just opened a second store in new brunswick I think. If you watch anything with Bamm Margera or Jonny Knoxville, you may have seen one of them wearing some gear, they have been there a few times. Also rumored that Vince Carter of the NJ Nets has been seen wearing a hat ot two.

walter

J-Dro

It kind of reminds me of what the Yankees logo would look like if they moved to the Meadowlands. :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It kind of reminds me of what the Yankees logo would look like if they moved to the Meadowlands. :D

That's actually what I always thought it was. I wasn't sure what statement it was trying to make, but then what actually makes a statement these days?

Top Bottom