Hey

walter

Fourth Party
I realize that I never did the introduction thing, sorry bad forum ettiquette. Im walter, from central nj currently on a big wheel ss. Ive had the opportunity to ride with some of you, and I look forward to meeting more of you folks soon.

take it easy,
walter

ok, i'll welcome you. btw, what's with your avatar? i've seen that around a lot but can't for the life of me remeber what company it is.

what's this welcome cr@p :wedgie: . Walt was already a veteran with more than a few posts under his belt when he posted that - jeesh!

i'm an x-games junkie so maybe that's where i saw it. what's the name of the shop?

i'm an x-games junkie so maybe that's where i saw it. what's the name of the shop?

NJ skateshop in sayreville is the original, they just opened a second store in new brunswick I think. If you watch anything with Bamm Margera or Jonny Knoxville, you may have seen one of them wearing some gear, they have been there a few times. Also rumored that Vince Carter of the NJ Nets has been seen wearing a hat ot two.

walter

It kind of reminds me of what the Yankees logo would look like if they moved to the Meadowlands. :D

It kind of reminds me of what the Yankees logo would look like if they moved to the Meadowlands. :D

That's actually what I always thought it was. I wasn't sure what statement it was trying to make, but then what actually makes a statement these days?

Back
Top Bottom