Hey Everyone - New Guy here

Rdoonz

I've been checking out this site as a guest for a while and decided to pull the trigger and sign up. I first hit the trails on a box store mongoose I got from a neighbor for nothing and I was hooked when a buddy of mine took me down to Allaire at 38 years old. A couple months later I bought a Trek Marlin and now I head out to Six Mile almost any weekend the conditions allow without f---ing up the trails. I also occasionally hit Chimney Rock (although I've gotten pretty banged up riding around there due to my inexperience) but I'm always looking for new places to ride. One thing that I've really come to appreciate as I've been browsing through MTBNJ over the last year or so is the hard work that goes into maintaining the trails. THANK YOU!! To show my appreciation I would love to get out to help with TM at Six Mile this year since I'm there so much.

Peace....and see you on the trail

Last edited:
welcome aboard glad you enjoy the trails and understand the work that go's into maintaining them.

Welcome!

Not too far away, drop a note when you are riding we'll hook up.

Last edited:
Welcome. I will post up some TM days as soon as the trails melt / dry out.

There will be plenty to do as this season has had a very active freeze/thaw cycle.

J

Warning iPad in ice no clue mow it smellchecks

Hey welcome !! If u ever want to travel North a bit, Deer Park is a nice beginner friendly park.It's in my backyard, so I'd be happy to ride w u.
There's also Stephens & Alamuchy when u are ready. Happy trails !!

Hey welcome !! If u ever want to travel North a bit, Deer Park is a nice beginner friendly park.It's in my backyard, so I'd be happy to ride w u.
There's also Stephens & Alamuchy when u are ready. Happy trails !!
Thanks Man, I appreciate the offer and take up on it one of these days.....I'm always looking for new places to ride. I'll hit you up when I decide to head North.

Back
Top Bottom