Hello from Sussex NJ!

M

m-theøry

Hello! Just found this site. I am from Vernon NJ. How is everyone?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm super fantastic. thanks for asking. welcome to the site. i would ask how you are, but norm beat me to it, so no point in making you repeat yourself. unless you're bipolar and you mood might very well change from one post to the next. which would be fine. so, how are you right now? :confused:

M

m-theøry

Anyone bike Waywanda State Park? I usually go there and do a few trails when I can.

ytc100

Anyone bike Waywanda State Park? I usually go there and do a few trails when I can.

I just rode wayway for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Didn't find it terribly fun although I did find some good technical single track. Do you know the trails well?

J

JerseyGirl

waywayanda is definitely a fun place to ride. My hubby and I pretty much explored 99% of the trails back there. Rattlesnake is a fun little section. Good climbs up the red or laurel pond if you are coming from the park.
later gators :)

NJ Jess

hi there

Welcome to the best Mtb site in NJ. Wayway is a great ride,...hook up with some of the Black Bear Cycling (.com) team and get to know the woods,...they know the fun stuff.

monteverest

wawayanda neighborhood

i'm in highland lakes and ride wawayanda several times a week, usually the red dot and sitting bear trails off cherry ride. couple of other riders in this neighborhood who can connect for rides. drop me a line anytime to hookup a ride.

ytc100

Anybody actually clear "Nature Jim's rock bridge"?
I didn't even want to attmept it.
Would not really be a problem on dry land but, ooooo, you are so close to that swap in spots.

SpartaBard

Anybody actually clear "Nature Jim's rock bridge"?
I didn't even want to attmept it.
Would not really be a problem on dry land but, ooooo, you are so close to that swap in spots.

The last time I was there, the rocks were about a foot under water...

Top Bottom