Hell of Hunterdon 2015

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The 2015 Hell of Hunterdon is on Saturday, March 21st this year and starts at a new location in Blawenburg, NJ and is now an 82 mile loop which is basically the old loop with the pigtail to and from Blawenburg.

Registration opens tomorrow at 7PM and sold out in 40 hours last year. The fee is $65 this year, alittle steep, but is a well run event that now attracts a bunch of people from around the region.

Almost missed, in. My annual ride with Kevin where one of us always flats and leaves the other for dead.

ok - i'm in - short track the following weekend....

400+ entries now.

Last edited:
Can't believe I just paid $69 to ride the same roads I ride all the time.

I didn't tell her.

Everyone does it all wrong...Just do what you and and IF your wife gets pissed simply deal with it. She'll start talking again when shes ready. Shes not a Monk and can't keep up the "act" forever

Last edited:
but srsly..

We have a free anniversary dinner at The Manor in West Orange later that night... the food is so F'n good its incentive to stay together for at least a year

same day as my 1st wedding anniversary

I didn't tell her.

Everyone does it all wrong...Just do what you and and IF your wife gets pissed simply deal with it. She'll start talking again when shes ready. Shes not a Monk and can't keep up the "act" forever

We have a free anniversary dinner at The Manor in West Orange later that night... the food is so F'n good its incentive to stay together for at least a year

greghtrr34_zpsc01aa2cf.gif

I really like this event the first few years I did it. Now with 500+ people, not so much. Enjoy the ride if you do go.

Back
Top Bottom