Have Lights List

Dinotte Lights

Just got my dinotte lights 800L bar and 400L helmet last week and used them twice this week in Cunningham Park in Queens.

ive got em

and willing to use them

so now what happens will someone pm about night rides??

Last edited:
My lights suck. I knew they sucked, but they totally died on me last night :( I thought they would last at least through a ride, even if dim. They are marwi something or other. Now I need new ones.

You'll see them posted in the classifieds as soon as I find a replacement. It will read something like this: "Lightly used Marwi light. Works great! I don't like to night ride and I don't want this to go to waste. My loss is your gain."

My lights suck. I knew they sucked, but they totally died on me last night :( I thought they would last at least through a ride, even if dim. They are marwi something or other. Now I need new ones.

You'll see them posted in the classifieds as soon as I find a replacement. It will read something like this: "Lightly used Marwi light. Works great! I don't like to night ride and I don't want this to go to waste. My loss is your gain."

Dim is usually 2 minutes from dead...

Wow, what a sales person. You probably sold me my NightRider Digital 12-E lights? They were supposed to be great but sucked. Left me in the dark twice during a race. Had to rely on my helmet light.

Please share your opinion of them. They are on my list to check out.

fawk, I just wrote a nice little review and I when I hit submit it disapperead. First impressions are good. The edge of the light beam are very defined but the edges are probably 12-14 feet and has a concentrated bright spot in the center of the spread. The battery and system is very light too.

I have had light for years but just picked up a Stella 200L. So, I have lights.

This is what I got. Very happy with it as my first light. I have it mounted on my helmet and I am still trying various positions, but over all I really pleased with it.

Scares the crap out of the neighbors when I come out of the woods too:scared:

i was just playing around with the seca 700 (L&M) at bike n gear. if you point it at an egg 50' away, it will fry it.

Back
Top Bottom