Have Lights List

trener1

Does REI carry Cygolite? again I am not sure that they are made in California but I recall looking into it a few years ago and think that I remember that they were made here, I have a couple of their lights and they are good, but in any case you really can't go wrong with Light & Motion either.

iman29

Niterider 700 Lumens. Older model. 5am back in March sometime. Lasts a long time

kicks ass and during the day on blink mode it’s very bright. I never ride without front and rear lights day or night.

bontrager Flare R on the rear. It’s bright but needs frequent recharging.
8E43EF2E-4007-49EF-B8C3-E8D4FE0D067C.jpeg
4F96155D-6691-4F97-AD14-2DA289839BE8.jpeg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
im tempted by the hangover, but i wont be spending >$200 to get a light without the external battery, for the bar light it doesnt bother me that much

even the hangover is a hard one to go for when i have two niteriders i can swap out on the helmet as needed which do a darn good job

Tim

aka sptimmy43
im tempted by the hangover, but i wont be spending >$200 to get a light without the external battery, for the bar light it doesnt bother me that much

even the hangover is a hard one to go for when i have two niteriders i can swap out on the helmet as needed which do a darn good job

Valid points. I was fairly new the night riding game when I got the hangover so I didn't have any other decent helmet lights. For what it's worth, the hangover is $117 on the outbound webiste right now. Also, it charges via USB-C PD and is capable of pass-through charging. So you can use any USB power bank capable of quick charge or power delivery and run it like an external pack to extend the run time.

Cassinonorth

I used my OL Trail Evo for the first time last night, can't get over how bright it is!!! And an hour ride on M barely put a dent in the battery.

I'm pretty much exclusively on adaptive at this point. I barely notice the drop and I never run over 2 hour on night rides. It's honestly dumb how bright this light is...my riding partner prefers riding in front of me so he can get extra light from the Evo and he has a helmet+bar Niterider combo. I barely rode at night last year before getting this and now I love it.

pxl_20211109_001316415-jpg.170498

Top Bottom