Have Lights List

gt_heller

have lights.... and USED them

went out last night,,,, awesome conditions. i have a good spot if anyone is interested in riding after 8 pm, near byram
c ya,
greg

gt_heller

used 'em again! been going out 2-3 nights a week,,, trails are in great condition! racing in daylight is going to seem unfair for me...haha
enjoy,
greg:cool:

T

thegreatlanfrito

l like to ride @ night!! (Yes, that means i have lights)

D

DANSPANK

My cygolite tridenX turned up this week. I plonked it on my noggin and went out last night for my first night ride. It was bloody brilliant. I rode on a trail that I ride all the time and yet the night ride really did make it feel like a new place.

The Cygolite is brilliant. Really bright with a good peripheral cone. I definitely think that wearing it on the helmet is better than on the bars as it follows your line of sight.

I probably squished about 5 frogs - sorry chaps, dazed a few deer, ate a zillion bugs (tasty) but was able to do just over 17 miles at almost as fast as my daytime ride speed. Really, really fun!!

Oh, and I saw my first bear last weekend. Allamuchy - a big bugger about 75ft away! Nothing to do with lights but it was pretty cool. Hi five!

secondspeed02

lights Rule!

yeah Lights they saved me tons of times in the woods specially in Split Rock....

Ready to rock them at this YEAR @ Allumuchy 24hrs
past: 02',03'

Mare

If I were in the market for lights, I'd be peepin these:
DiNotte

Cheaper and brighter.

I am looking for lights now. I am comparing the Princeton Tec Switchback 2 and the NiteRider Flight. Does anyone have input/advice? I personally haven't really seen many of the Princeton Tecs out there, so I am wondering if anyone has them and how they work for you. Also, how would they compare with these dinottes?

J-Dro

Those look pretty awesome. Super light. Add them to my compison list! They got good reviews on mtbr.com. You going to get them, Jim?

The new L&M Seca (due out 8/15) is going to blow Stella right out of the water.

Top Bottom