Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

Tim

aka sptimmy43
C is for cookie....the rooty rocky DH i believe on grand tour?

It's the rooty rocky downhill on Laurel Ridge.

That's the problem with Hartshorne (and Huber for that matter). The trail names make no sense. Cuesta Ridge is 2/3 of the fire road. Laurel Ridge is the other 1/3 of the fire road and a bunch of singletrack forming a loop. Grand Tour is basically 2 separate loops except where it's called Laurel Ridge. Rocky Point is almost a loop that starts in the parking lot and ends at Grand Tour or Cuesta Ridge about 1/4 mile from the lot. I'm not really sure what the official trail is there. It's goofy and hard to follow if using the actual trail names.

mwlikesbikes

I can barely tell you where anything is in that park by trail names. I’ve only been calling Rocky Point trail that for a couple years, before that it was the bunker loop for the 20ish years prior.

mwlikesbikes

Great conditions today, I rode Larry ridge, Larry Point, & Larry tour. Just the mud at the bridge on larry & after the bridge on larrypit connector. Many Larry run in Huber is in great shape too.

Overlook at the bottom of Larry
7C8BBDEC-7D10-4E02-A0A9-E9A3613C35E7.jpeg

TimBay

Great conditions today, I rode Larry ridge, Larry Point, & Larry tour. Just the mud at the bridge on larry & after the bridge on larrypit connector. Many Larry run in Huber is in great shape too.

Overlook at the bottom of Larry View attachment 93298
People rode in a bypass on larrypit, if your talking about the mud mess right near the larrypit creek lot. If youre coming from the lot, its just maybe 30ft before it. No bypass for that other mud spot on Larry point though. Garbage. I'm annoyed since I thought it was supposed to rain at noon, so I gave up on riding today. Womp womp.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
People rode in a bypass on larrypit, if your talking about the mud mess right near the larrypit creek lot. If youre coming from the lot, its just maybe 30ft before it. No bypass for that other mud spot on Larry point though. Garbage. I'm annoyed since I thought it was supposed to rain at noon, so I gave up on riding today. Womp womp.

Rookie mistake. Never give up on a ride based on a forecast...

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Any condition update for Hartshorne for today, I'm planing to be there around 2 pm

I'm gonna ride there in about an hour. I imagine it will be fine. The place drains awesome and it's pretty windy.

I'll post up after my ride.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions