Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

don

Just got back. Doesn't seem in bad shape (hiked Grand Tour). I wouldn't be shrappin' the newer built stuff until it dries out so more but everything looked ridable. Would be cautious on the leave/root sections with the moisture.

Didn't see lower GT but guessing there is standing water there like KM said. It was really dry in a lot of areas so I think the rain helped those spots out. Also a lot of material movement in areas so the rains must have came down pretty heavy overnight.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Just got back. Doesn't seem in bad shape (hiked Grand Tour). I wouldn't be shrappin' the newer built stuff until it dries out so more but everything looked ridable. Would be cautious on the leave/root sections with the moisture.
Hartshorne kicks ass! Thanks for the TM but it’s not really needed. Trails take care of themselves.

Didn't see lower GT but guessing there is standing water there like KM said. It was really dry in a lot of areas so I think the rain helped those spots out. Also a lot of material movement in areas so the rains must have came down pretty heavy overnight.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So you're saying what????????

don

So you're saying what????????
This afternoon was probably fine but I would have been cautious riding there in certain areas.

But with the rain that's going thru this area right now I'm guessing it's going to need at least a day to dry out.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Conditions were primo. Two easily avoidable puddles in 8 miles. Pretty sure it was @pooriggy who commented on my bike in the parking lot too.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone, Park was riding incredible.
Yesterday or today? I parked in small lot by Huber yesterday and didn't see anyone.

Trails are good to go, getsome.

Reactions: don

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
TE="cassinonorth, post: 1100672, member: 15790"]
Oh lol. Well now I'm self conscious of the way I say ibis.
[/QUOTE]

I was making fun of how I said it. Either way, it's a nice bike and was nice to run into a fellow mtbr in the wild.

fuego154

I posted on MTBNJ and all I got was this stupid ni
I rode today after a long while off the bike. Great conditions all around but super crowded. I hit that GT section off the CR in the wrong direction. Gotta duck into that from the east not the west! I spent a good bit of time hiking the bike uphill.

don

Great conditions all around but super crowded.
Did a hike there with the dogs and there was a crazy amount of people. One hiking group was 8 people deep then another right after it with 20+ people long :oops: Makes me miss those summers days even with the 90 degree heat.

On the plus side - I got to see @ChrisG come thru lower GT with a small and stylish crew 👍

Attachments

• chris_g_hart.jpg
    chris_g_hart.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 104

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I ran into them on my way out. Place was just packed with hikers, as you said, but I was in no hurry. I even sessioned the Claypit stairs until I got 'em clean.

Ugh, I just used session as a verb. Next thing you know, I'll be wearing baggies.
I hope you mean going up. Otherwise I'd like to see video footage.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions