Happy Thanksgiving!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
in an effort to bring the mtbnj.com community back together, i wanted to wish all of you a happy thanksgiving. lets all try to remember what it's all about: giving thanks...for family, friends, and the freedom we have here to be able to mountain bike pretty much whenever we want. oh, and of course turkey. :D

have a good one all.

jake

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks. Thank you, thank you.

I think it's also about football and cheap red wine that your relatives bring, no?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Happy Thanksgiving! Too bad the weather is so cr@ppy - I was looking forward to the wayway ride.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shaggz said:
Happy Thanksgiving! Too bad the weather is so cr@ppy - I was looking forward to the wayway ride.

i was looking forward to my ride too. no way i'm leaving the house this am. i'm putting some of the wife's baily's in my coffee and letting the day begin.

Shaggz

A strong 7
bonefishjake said:
i was looking forward to my ride too. no way i'm leaving the house this am. i'm putting some of the wife's baily's in my coffee and letting the day begin.

deos your wife make her own "baileys"? i wish i did not have to travel today.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
beer?

and beer, It's always about beer. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Kirt

Shaggz

A strong 7
take it from me - never wear your motivation pants on thanksgiving - they have been unbuttoned since 2:30

ArmyOfNone

Gobble Gobble. Hope everyone had a good day of eating. To bad the weather was poor. I did have plans for a ride but, the combination of rain and fun of the night before added up to a big negative on that.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks again Jake!

How clairvoyant of you to know 2 years in advance we'd have Thanksgiving again in 2008. Awesome job!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Frank

Sasquatch
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I would also like to thank my sponsors: Swanson Dinners, Heinz Gravy, Arnold Rolls, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Sam Adams, Otter Creek, and Murphy's Stout.

walter

Fourth Party
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I would also like to thank my sponsors: Swanson Dinners, Heinz Gravy, Arnold Rolls, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Sam Adams, Otter Creek, and Murphy's Stout.

I see you are going gourmet this year :rofl:

Top Bottom