Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I just woke up from my food coma 18 minutes ago and thought I went through a time warp. :drooling:

I started reading the first posts and couldn't figure out why they were talking about rain before I noticed the dates.

Does Jake know when Christmas is this year?

Last edited:
Thanks again Jake!

How clairvoyant of you to know 2 years in advance we'd have Thanksgiving again in 2008. Awesome job!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Again Jake! This is like the gift that keeps on giving!

I did the same thing...I knew it was damp this morning, but rain what rain???

I made my first ever pumpkin pie and it was really good! I don't really like pie, but this I liked.

OMG I feel disgusting! I have not stopped eating since about 5. Lucky I will continue drinking which will make me forget about everything in the morning.

in an effort to bring the mtbnj.com community back together, i wanted to wish all of you a happy thanksgiving. lets all try to remember what it's all about: giving thanks...for family, friends, and the freedom we have here to be able to mountain bike pretty much whenever we want. oh, and of course turkey. :D

have a good one all.

jake

Jake,

You crazy son. You nailed it again. 5th year in a row!

Thanks, and same to you.

Love,
Cheese

As long as there is a Thanksgiving this thread will always be of use.

God Bless us all, everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving

There is so much to be thankful for.

Life, Love, Prosperity and the fruit of bike happiness...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Everybody enjoy, see whoever at Allaire. Last year it was about 137.6 people, even Kush was there.

Everybody enjoy, see whoever at Allaire. Last year it was about 137.6 people, even Kush was there.

I was and it was awesome. We shall descend upon Allaire en masse soon enough!

This morning I was drinking Jaegermeister with some fools up at Wildcat ;)

Back
Top Bottom