Halter's Cycles

great location and about the same distance for me, yaah me!

best of luck in that spot and thanks again for the recent help, you guys are the best.

of course isn't it a bit dangerous to be across the street from such a great bar? I can see us ordering "the old standby" and a couple of beers later we'll buy just about anything, lol

they might have to put in a footbridge over 206 ;)

This is actually super awesome, much easier to ride to the shop. Can cruise right down the canal!

Good Luck

Great news! That mall is crazy busy. Now murder rides will start at the Canal Lot and much easier to ride to and group rides w/out Rt 1. WINNER

Nice

Glad to hear your moving my way. Guess you are moving into the old Friendly's Restaurant Space?

Thanks to all.

This is an exciting and daunting change.

The proximity to Princeton, the sourland preserve, D&R canal and 6mr make this spot a great take off spot for riding both rd and mt bikes.

The guys are stoked to have way more food options including a Wawa 100ft from the front door.

We are not going full concept store by any means, but we have a architect working on the layout and it will certainly have a different feel.

Not to mention the Rocky Hill Inn is just a stones throw away with their amazing draft beer selection for post ride sipping.

Jdog and crew nothing but good karma flowing your way. Looking out to New landscape is always healing to the soul. Super good luck...

Moving. What a task!! Best of luck with the new location J. Bigger??

I'll be down to see you April 28th.

Good and Bad news.

Bad news: You are much further away from my house

Good news: You are down the street from my most favorite town....... Princeton!!

Either way, its good news that you guys found a new place. Best of Luck for you Jason.

We are not going full concept store by any means, but we have a architect working on the layout and it will certainly have a different feel.

Wow,architect!!! I stated in person, I've always liked the options you provided in your shop. Full concept stores loses me.

As for the new location, great spot. Closer to my house and in a town with $$$$.

Back
Top Bottom