H2H Races

ekuhn

Had a great time today. Wish I could have stuck around a bit longer after the race to BS. Hope the guy that went down and dislocated his shoulder is OK and is on the mend.

Would like to see the full Cat 3 race results, I came in at like 1:05.

-YETI-

Hey, did anyone happen to take a photo of the Cat 2 19-39 results? I had to get home for the kids but that was a fun, fast course.

Tarroneus

Cat 2 40-49

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 160

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So apparently results will be posted on Bikereg tomorrow according to email I just got... Im curious who won the bike. I bought a couple entries to the raffle.

They read the name after the pro/ cat1 podiums. I didn't recognize it.

Off The Road Again

I was pleasantly surprised how fun Saturday's race was! Never ridden there, or anywhere south of Allaire, so as I'm driving through all the flat terrain I didn't know what to expect. Course was smooth, fast, and almost constant pedaling for 18 miles for a great cardio workout - props to the organizers for a great race!
On another note - I didn't pre-reg in time since I thought it was open til Friday, and site said 'day of' registration available. When I got there, the race coordinator said there's no day-of reg. Bummer! But, he said he'd check if there were any no-shows for Cat 3 and maybe I can enter for Cat 2 if there were. Bingo! less than 5 minutes later I got my entry placard and I was entered in the race. Even tho I finished towards the rear of the pack, it was still a fun race, saw a lot of familiar faces, and got to ride something new.

Top Bottom