H2H Races

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
First timer = never raced before. I think cat 3 is the best bet.

Classes are 19-39 across the board. Having said that I am absolutely stoked to see sport getting bigger and that the sport class represented at short track this year. We as a sport need cat 2/3 classes to have better participation if we want the sport to remain.

Cat 2 and 3 are pretty huge. Looks promising. Al

Only 6 in my cat 1 19 to 39. Weird

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
If you pre-registered, you got the email stating no CX bikes, mountain bikes only
I'm not racing nor do I have a dog in the race so you really can ignore me, but any reason why you would limit what kind of bike can be allowed?

JDurk

I'm not racing nor do I have a dog in the race so you really can ignore me, but any reason why you would limit what kind of bike can be allowed?
The course is definitely CXable. Pretty much same type of trail as all the rest of the Pine Barrens.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i saw the videos from last year, i still think a MTB would be faster, a CX bike would be a disadvantage...

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
The site says at the top that "Day of Registration May be Available", but then below the registration it says "No Day of Registration". Anyone know which it is?

JDurk

The site says at the top that "Day of Registration May be Available", but then below the registration it says "No Day of Registration". Anyone know which it is?
Pretty sure the message at the top is the default Bikereg message. The message below is text by the promoter.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No "day of" pre-reg only. Has something to do with camp rules or camp insurance.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Pretty sure the message at the top is the default Bikereg message. The message below is text by the promoter.

Okay -- wasn't sure if I could make it either way with a prior engagement in the afternoon but figured I'd ask before deciding last minute and driving out there only to be denied. Thanks!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Okay -- wasn't sure if I could make it either way with a prior engagement in the afternoon but figured I'd ask before deciding last minute and driving out there only to be denied. Thanks!
DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom