H2H Race #1: Mooch Madness Pre-Ride Info (Group ride Thursday 6PM)

Told lap is 45 min at birsk pace. So cat1 should be 30 to 35 which would make cat3 About hour to hour 5. This sounds about right for H2H no?

Meeting a friend to ride course tomorrow at 12:30 if anyone is free to join. Not too hammerish. Been way too long since I've ridden Mooch which is a sin.

Im in for a Wednesday Preride. If the traffic Gods are willing, I can get there about 5:00 I'll have my Garmin, but don't know the trails.

I will try to make it for Saturday's pre ride. Traffic will make it difficult to get there by 6 PM.

Meeting a friend to ride course tomorrow at 12:30 if anyone is free to join. Not too hammerish. Been way too long since I've ridden Mooch which is a sin.
Who is this said "friend"?

I plan on getting there before 5, because otherwise I'll be stuck in traffic.
So I'm game for a pre ride pre ride if you want to get out early.
I should be able to swing wheels down at 5.
Though then you would have deal to with me.;)

Oh, we can joke about that now??? WooHoo!
She's a good sport and she's ok so I think it's safe.

Robin was purdy upset - recommend waiting. Stephanie, not so upset - puts arm back in place, keeps riding.

-------

Fun loop - uphill tech!

@Kirt goes by, doesn't say hello..... :D - or he said hello, and the speed differential made it sound like "hey ur slo" (the little voice from inside...)

Robin was purdy upset - recommend waiting. Stephanie, not so upset - puts arm back in place, keeps riding.

-------

Fun loop - uphill tech!

@Kirt goes by, doesn't say hello..... :D - or he said hello, and the speed differential made it sound like "hey ur slo" (the little voice from inside...)
Sorry I didn't stop Pat but I did say hello. Saying hello again now.

Me and Schilling will be there tomorrow at 2 testing the course for SS gearing. We may have to start another thread when we get results.

Back
Top Bottom