H2H Race #1: Mooch Madness Pre-Ride Info (Group ride Thursday 6PM)

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great course, really a lot of fun...even on a SS. It felt good to be back in Mooch...see use at the race Sunday.
@fidodie you should have joined us for a lap.

Smile boys, its all downhill from here.

DSCF3611.JPG

Just pre rode with Juan and Chris. The course is amazing. Likely to be my new h2h favorite. The single track flows, the climbs seem really clean (no loose rocks or leaves) and the descents are WICKED. Thanks for your advice on lines Juan! Great riding with you Chris! See you both Sunday! View attachment 20600
It was a true pleasure and thank you for letting us tag along. Have a safe race and kick it.....

gtluke

The Moped
Yeah. The camera on my phone is so bad that I don't even want to take pictures. But that's my fault.
I should carry my little point and shoot with me.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Warning!!!!
There are new arrows out on course that are exactly like ours. These are for the trail run race. If you haven't pre ridden yet be sure to download the GPS course. Please leave the trail running race arrows. Someone pass this info to FB and Twitter.

gtluke

The Moped
Yeah they were out there on quads putting them up. I did get concerned that they would take the quads up the bike trails and turn them to poop.
They left the tape down from what I can tell, and their arrows say 5k and 10k on them so we figured out what they were.

rick81721

Lothar
Warning!!!!
There are new arrows out on course that are exactly like ours. These are for the trail run race. If you haven't pre ridden yet be sure to download the GPS course. Please leave the trail running race arrows. Someone pass this info to FB and Twitter.

Annual Run for Scouting tomorrow - dang wish I knew about this.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Warning!!!!
ha, figures. damnit!

mandi

I'm planning on riding tomorrow AM, so if anyone needs a friend to ride with at a tempo/not hammer but not beginner pace, PM me! No creeps.

gtluke

The Moped

Read the OP!
Pre-Riding - Saturday

1. The camp is CLOSED before noon
2. That is noon, EST.
3. For real, CLOSED.
4. Lions will be protecting the gate.
5. With big teeth
6. At noon the camp will be open.
7. See points 1-9 in the section above
8. We will also try to post a public group happy fun ride too.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How do you locals think it is today? Hammered with rain like down here? Was toying with coming up this afternoon to pre ride but if you think conditions bite than will wait til Sunday...don't want to f up the trails if crappy there as well as drive up almost 2 hrs to turn around...

Thanks...

Brian

Top Bottom