God I love Craigslist.......

Andypowerful

Not just Craigslist. Saw this on eBay. Only 3 rides on it. Maybe he didn’t like the steering or braking with that front fork.
6B648BF7-7504-45F3-ABD0-9A20474EFA25.jpeg

Karate Monkey

True. But why would you need a new blade if it was only used to rip a "few pieces" of cedar?

Cause the old one rusted like the rest of the saw? Maybe he cross cut the cedar through a knot?

(anyway, looks like a $100-150 piece. If he was asking more, he's out of his mind)

[and whatever he put on there is gonna look like hot garbage with all the rust on it, now]

iman29

So not Craigslist but FB marketplace.

During my random scrolling I saw a pair of winter thermal bibs “new without tags” which are the same as the ones I already have but mine are wearing out (note: no chamois or I wouldn’t even think about it ). Retail is about $100 so seemed like worth asking about them.

I sent the guy a few questions and in the middle of him replying to me he changes the price to $5 higher. The amount wasn’t really the issue but What kind of sales approach is that ?

Too flaky for me I bailed I don’t need them that badly. Annoying.

F33DAB52-F610-44B9-B39A-C6DD1792DC1A.png

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
A. For 6K wouldn't hurt to wash it.
B. Brake lever angle makes my wrists hurt from here.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
A. For 6K wouldn't hurt to wash it.
B. Brake lever angle makes my wrists hurt from here.

riser bars used in the out-front mode.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
god is something off about that, neglecting the fact that a new one is 5700 (from 21 of course)

but it doesnt look like the right parts to have come off a carbon frame, also why would they have sent him a new frame from 21 when they still have 20 frames in stock (according to their website)

iman29

So not Craigslist but FB marketplace.

During my random scrolling I saw a pair of winter thermal bibs “new without tags” which are the same as the ones I already have but mine are wearing out (note: no chamois or I wouldn’t even think about it ). Retail is about $100 so seemed like worth asking about them.

I sent the guy a few questions and in the middle of him replying to me he changes the price to $5 higher. The amount wasn’t really the issue but What kind of sales approach is that ?

Too flaky for me I bailed I don’t need them that badly. Annoying.

View attachment 154375
Update. He lowered it back to the price I saw it at a few weeks ago.

Maybe if I wait another month he will pay me to take them ?

5707960B-6CAD-47B2-BD0C-0A640F3179C6.jpeg

Top Bottom