Getting to Know You...Question #12...

Mine is the Rim Trail, Lake Tahoe, Xterra National Championship race 2007.

Come to think of it, time for an update.

Well, mine WAS the rim trail....

Last edited:
fishpimp = avatar... im a fly fishing addict first then mountain biking... sorry everyone but the peace in the river is just too good

mine is a sign that i saw and like, actually an image found online, but still true (IMO at least :))

I feel like the board is falling apart and we are all distancing. We need to bond. We need question #13.

I feel like the board is falling apart and we are all distancing. We need to bond. We need question #13.

I don't think we're falling apart, but what better way to bring a family together than with a meal? Maybe Ben could ask us all what our favorite food or recipe is and/or our favorite restaurant and why.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic... :topic:

My Avatar is me at Kingdom Trails last July, waiting to re-group. It's the first time I saw a teeter-totter. I think this was my second pass but I cleaned it each time. After that, you'd think I could follow a line on a trail... HA!!

By the way, Mare, thanks for the recipe. I'll let you know how that works out:)

Last edited:
my avatar is a photo of my carnac clad feet overlooking the township of wasilla, alaska, from baldy mtn, in mid september.

Mine is just some fat Italian in a full team kit. I think he pulls it off! I would love to see his Cannondale Six 13 Team SRM Lampre!!!

Back
Top Bottom