Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Hartshorne & Huber 12/14/08

On another related topic, when I first read about these rides I came up with names for a couple of them. I suggested, “Snow falling on Niners” for Chris’s ride, seeing as how he can read and stuff. Figuring that was a little fruity, I proposed the (now complete) Chimney Rock ride be dubbed “Rum, Sodomy and the Rocks” and though I don’t know Norm, I liked “Norm’s Trail of Tears” for his ride. I spent whole minutes on these ideas!

Thanks, but where were you a few weeks back? :)

Ryan, it would be great to have you there. I'm just happy that you are in a position to even type, never mind ride, after that accident
I doubt I will be baking, so any treats anyone else brings will be greatly appreciated, I'm sure.:D

I second the Get Well. ( and are hash brownies over the top?:rolleyes:)

i am a definite maybe!!!!

I may be there if the stars and planets align properly. I usually ride Allaire, but I don't fear climbing, and after trying a bit of Ringwood in the snow a couple weeks back how bad can Hartshorne be, haha. As for "harsh" brownies, I dig brownies, so someone PLEASE warn me if the brownies I'm about to wolf down will make me pop on a pee test, haha. Also, if we're giving every ride a different name, I'm a maybe on the "Get Reborn at Hartshorne" ride, ha.

Will try and make it out there.
I have been to Hartshorne many times but have always wondered about connecting it with Huber.

I vote to rename the series The MTBNJ Hash Brownies Ride Series.

I'm in for this. I need to be out by 11am so I'll probably do 1 loop by myself beforehand and then meet everyone at 9am for the Hartshorne loop and bail before Huber.

-Jim.

This is looking good to me.:D Just so everyone is on the same page; the Grand tour parking area, is also known as the " Rocky point lot", or as the "Top lot". The Navesink Ave lot is also known as the "Buttermilk valley lot", or the "Bottom lot". I just want to make sure no one goes to the wrong place and misses out on the ride.

Not sure if you all know this, there is a lot of construction on Rt 36. You'll want to turn off at the traffic light about 1/4 mile short of the Highlands Bridge (the source of the construction). Follow that rd, I believe it's Grand Tour, all the way to the top. The park entrance will be on your right. Enjoy the ride!

I'll be there on my full suspension ... I'll try not to slow you folks down on the uphills....

I vote to rename the series The MTBNJ Hash Brownies Ride Series.

Can we Garbage Heap this post please, Steve;)...Nah just bustin

I'm actually going to be able to make a MTBNJ ride:getsome:....I'm up in the air with bringing my SS or geared:hmmm::confused:

Back
Top Bottom