Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Hartshorne & Huber 12/14/08

Mare

On another related topic, when I first read about these rides I came up with names for a couple of them. I suggested, “Snow falling on Niners” for Chris’s ride, seeing as how he can read and stuff. Figuring that was a little fruity, I proposed the (now complete) Chimney Rock ride be dubbed “Rum, Sodomy and the Rocks” and though I don’t know Norm, I liked “Norm’s Trail of Tears” for his ride. I spent whole minutes on these ideas!

Thanks, but where were you a few weeks back? :)

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Ryan, it would be great to have you there. I'm just happy that you are in a position to even type, never mind ride, after that accident
I doubt I will be baking, so any treats anyone else brings will be greatly appreciated, I'm sure.:D

I second the Get Well. ( and are hash brownies over the top?:rolleyes:)

dualfisted

i am a definite maybe!!!!

I may be there if the stars and planets align properly. I usually ride Allaire, but I don't fear climbing, and after trying a bit of Ringwood in the snow a couple weeks back how bad can Hartshorne be, haha. As for "harsh" brownies, I dig brownies, so someone PLEASE warn me if the brownies I'm about to wolf down will make me pop on a pee test, haha. Also, if we're giving every ride a different name, I'm a maybe on the "Get Reborn at Hartshorne" ride, ha.

trener1

Will try and make it out there.
I have been to Hartshorne many times but have always wondered about connecting it with Huber.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I vote to rename the series The MTBNJ Hash Brownies Ride Series.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm in for this. I need to be out by 11am so I'll probably do 1 loop by myself beforehand and then meet everyone at 9am for the Hartshorne loop and bail before Huber.

-Jim.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
This is looking good to me.:D Just so everyone is on the same page; the Grand tour parking area, is also known as the " Rocky point lot", or as the "Top lot". The Navesink Ave lot is also known as the "Buttermilk valley lot", or the "Bottom lot". I just want to make sure no one goes to the wrong place and misses out on the ride.

GratefulRider

Not sure if you all know this, there is a lot of construction on Rt 36. You'll want to turn off at the traffic light about 1/4 mile short of the Highlands Bridge (the source of the construction). Follow that rd, I believe it's Grand Tour, all the way to the top. The park entrance will be on your right. Enjoy the ride!

J

joevibe

I'll be there on my full suspension ... I'll try not to slow you folks down on the uphills....

The Kalmyk

I vote to rename the series The MTBNJ Hash Brownies Ride Series.

Can we Garbage Heap this post please, Steve;)...Nah just bustin

I'm actually going to be able to make a MTBNJ ride:getsome:....I'm up in the air with bringing my SS or geared:hmmm::confused:

Top Bottom