Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Allaire 12/20/08

id ride down wqith you but i have to be back at the lot by 11.30 the latest...the titans are playing the steelers

Game is at 1? We can carpool if you'd like.

I think if we got there at about 5 there should still be some spots left.

Is there any additional area to park nearby? I guess the lot seems to fill up rather quick...

I am there,... if work does not get in the way. I am sleeping in my truck over night to make sure I am on time for a change. Also as a warning,. if any one takes Franks spot,::getsome: we will pick the vehicle up, and toss it in the river.:D

We are just busting stones, there *should* be plenty of parking.

The lot was pretty packed for the beginner's ride last time around, so I just assumed it was a pretty popular place. I'm a "get there early" type anyway :D

oh...in that case im out i have work and um big ben will get knocked around good and hard by the titans, hes been on his back half the season anyway so nothing new.

Not with Fat Albert Haynesworth & Vandenbosch missing from the Tenn lineup. Kerry "One more for the Road" Collins may be the one getting knocked around Sunday.

The steelers always don't start strong in the season but they end strong with full force and make yo mama's sing. GO STEELERS! :D

Back
Top Bottom