Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Allaire 12/20/08

Im going to have to try and make this one providing work isnt calling.. id love a tour around this palce i think everytime i have gone i've missed a lot.

argggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

I am not one bit happy 'bout missin a ride like this in my back yard. If I can solve this issue, I will!

If this ride splits into manageable groups (like 20ish?) I will lead/sweep/whatever one of them. If it rolls out with 40+ I will likely boycott crying "NIMBY" as I leave the lot. :D

screw this place....too much sand.

I'll bring a wrecker and tow the bastage who parks in my spot.:getsome:

should I assume that a little snow wont prevent the ride?

my first taste of Vitamin MTB...really looking forward to it!

should I assume that a little snow wont prevent the ride?

my first taste of Vitamin MTB...really looking forward to it!

A little snow won't change anything. Actually a lot of snow won't change anything. A whole lotta rain wrecking the trails will change something. I'll post up Friday night if anything looks iffy.

I ran today at Allaire, from the lot to steelman, up to the main fire road, over to the glass trail, then out to the pit area and along hospital road (blind trail) back to the lot. Steelman had a ton of standing water on it, and there are a good amount of ruts elsewhere in the park. The recent nick work on glass did wonders, it was drained fairly well. Still a puddle or three on it though. The few bikes I saw out there today were covered in mud. I chose to run with my dog instead of ride.

I ran today at Allaire, from the lot to steelman, up to the main fire road, over to the glass trail, then out to the pit area and along hospital road (blind trail) back to the lot. Steelman had a ton of standing water on it, and there are a good amount of ruts elsewhere in the park. The recent nick work on glass did wonders, it was drained fairly well. Still a puddle or three on it though. The few bikes I saw out there today were covered in mud. I chose to run with my dog instead of ride.

Kaka! Let's see if it rains anymore between now and Saturday. It is supposed to get cold too, so that will help.

Back
Top Bottom