Garmin has been hacked

Nothing is loading for me here either. Not via Bluetooth or 5 different cables. Very frustrating for this old man and technology.

OK. Figured it out. I don't have anything to load because I'm a fat lazy looser and didn't do anything all day. Carry on.

Using garmin now a days is equivelent to using state of the art shimano non wireless electronci shifting when SRAM... #garminded #shimanoded

Just a friendly FYI, don't assume a cable is rated for data transmission. Cables that come with/used to come with phone chargers didn't necessarily have the data pins on the USB hooked up. Ditto for the cables that come with rechargeable lights.

The latter is a big one that I've seen people struggle with in shops.

Lol, interesting. I thought they were just shitty cables. I used to have problems getting my Garmin to show up when plugging it in to put gpx files on it. I just threw away any cable that didn't work, because I had too many of them anyway.

Fake news. Server error but data device file system is accessible. S**t I'm late to the party, again! BTW, true story in the 2xeversting. Did it on race track in Ringwood. It may have been more than double as I lost count at some point...
View attachment 135184
View attachment 135185
dont use Garmin connect.

connect the device and go into Strava and navigate to the file.

Just a friendly FYI, don't assume a cable is rated for data transmission. Cables that come with/used to come with phone chargers didn't necessarily have the data pins on the USB hooked up. Ditto for the cables that come with rechargeable lights.

The latter is a big one that I've seen people struggle with in shops.

This^^^^

My device required 2 reboots this morning. If this dayfuckingtrading doesn't work out, I am definitely going into IT.

IMG_20200725_063041-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom